If you need a bug out bag that is not to large but can carry plenty of supplies. This is a tough bag. It has a sturdy rigid back panel which is great for your back and shoulders.The bag stays flat on your back and feels comfortable on long treks, Yet it can hold plenty of gear and most of all it doesn’t hurt your back.
- Main compartment: 13? x 9.5? x 4.5? with internal mesh divider and zipper pocket and YKK zipper closure.
- Front upper pocket: 8? x 3.5? x 2?.
- Front lower pocket: 8? x 7? x 2? with divider & organizer pockets.
- Side Pocket: 4? x 3? x 1.5? with zipper opening.
- 5? x 2? x 1? with zipper opening.
- Modular webbing: front, sides and on shoulder straps.
- Shoulder strap: double backpack straps with 3/4? sternum strap.
- Reinforced drag handle design.
- Approximate overall volume: 750 cu. in.
- Compatible with 50 ounce hydration reservoir (not included).